font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Mom in training.....

OK... before I start to explain this post first you need to know that Tia=Aunt and Tio=Uncle in Portuguese.
Aren't they cute in their Easter dresses?

Well this last week I definitely had plenty of time to train for what is coming. These two sweet little girls are Isabela and Giovana, our friends' little girls. Anyway, Andreza (their mom) is 7 months pregnant and was pretty sick the other day. Her doctor told her that she couldn't even pick up Giovana who is 1 year and 3 months old. Imagine how difficult that is when your little one is crying. Well being the good friends that we are, we offered to watch the girls for a day. Vagner of course had to work so at night I stayed with the girls. At dinner time I asked Isabela to say the prayer to bless the food. What a sweet little prayer. There was definitely no way to hold back the tears when suddenly she said, "Heavenly Father, please bless Tia Rachel and Tio Soares (Vagner) that they can go to the United States soon." I was so humbled at that moment that such a pure little thing was thinking about us and asking Heavenly Father to help us that the fountain was open and it took a while to close. I am now a lot more positive that everything will go well because with a powerful little prayer like that I know that Heavenly Father will be listening.
Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support we sure do love and appreciate all of you!

Um comentário:

The Green's disse...

That is soooo sweet! What an amazing little spirit that little girl has.