font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Vagner...you play soccer with your FEET!!!

Well, anyone who knows my husband knows that he LOVES to play soccer. It doesn't matter what kind of pain he is in, he is always there bright and early for a good game. However, this time it might slow him down a little bit. This last month he has been complaining because his wrist has really been bothering him. This week was the last straw when he fell on top of his wrist in the middle of the game. Of course he finished the game and made many goals, but after it really started to hurt. He told me he was just going to run to the doctor really quick to see if he could get something for the pain. Next thing I knew, here comes my husband with a cast from his fingers to his shoulder. (He chipped a part of his bone on his wrist). I couldn't help but give a little chuckle when he came home. He told me it was no big deal, but..... the doctor said otherwise.

3 comentários:

Brooke and Darin disse...

Vagner what the heck did you do?!! And then you're trying to roller blade and ride a bike? You're crazy! Ha ha how long does the cast have to be on?

Nicole Lawrence disse...

Can I just say, I love dimples....and Vagner has some..props rachel!

The Green's disse...

Oh no!! I know how he feels. I have had two casts like that and they are very uncomfortable. At least he hasn't let it get his spirits down!