font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2009

Anniversary???!!!???


Well we still haven't had a honeymoon and this is what we were doing on our one year anniversary....
I am the YW President and Vagner is in the stake YM's Presidency, so we celebrated our anniversary at youth conference :) One day I am sure we will be able to have an anniversary just the two of us.

I don't know if this video shows how much the YM love Vagner or not, but notice how many boys it took to get my man. He is definitely quick, but I guess just not quick enough. Make sure to check out this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7G1e2o_87A






4 comentários:

Tiff and Trev disse...

Rachel! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! But I guess that's because you're in Brazil! I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon your blog (I think from Shayla's.). I hope everything is going well for you, you seem so happy and look just as beautiful as ever. It's nice to stay in touch via the blogging world. Our blog is www.tntfam.blogspot.

Tiffany (Barnes)

The Green's disse...

I know how busy life can get. At least you spent the day together right? I am excited for you, 1 year! I can't believe it. That is so exciting.

Brooke and Darin disse...

Happy Anniversario! Is that right? ha ha. I don't like that video. It looks like they are torturing Vagner. Maybe you should explain what's going on.

liz disse...

i cannot believe I found your blog. AND, I cannot believe that you are prego!!! yes, yes, yes. OH my gosh i AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU.