font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2011

Feliz Aniversario Andelyn!!!

Yet another year has gone by and our baby girl is now TWO!!! Where does the time go??!!?? Andelyn is such a little firecracker!! It is so fun to see how much she learns each day! She all of a sudden has started talking up a storm and guess what...I can actually understand most of what she is saying. She loves coloring, anything that has to do with princesses, elmo, singing and dancing, giving sister kisses (smothering baby sister is what mom likes to call it), and of course still LOVES her daddy. I am so grateful for these last two years and for the love and excitement she has brought into our lives. She definitely keeps us on our toes.



Andelyn and Lyvia both had big little milestones this week. Andelyn of course turned two and Lyvia is now three months old. They are growing up SO fast and I wish that they would just slow down a little bit. Even though they are a handful, I wouldn't change anything even if it is practically impossible to get a good picture of a 2 yr old and a 3 month old together but its worth a try, right??!!??


Not exactly the easiest thing to do!!!

.

But you keep trying...


and eventually get one like this

I love you my little divas :)

3 comentários:

The Green's disse...

So cute Rach. I love it!

Wendy Pippin disse...

I knew your babies would be beautiful...but REALLY...they are SO BEAUTIFUL!

Kyle and Shayla disse...

They are beautiful Rach!! I love that Andelyn is holding her sign while coloring her pic :)They're too busy too even look up for the pics....love it!