font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

and another one takes the dive





Getting hitched, tying the know, the I Do's, taking the plunge or dive..... However you want to say it, Kaitlyn and Trevor are finally married!!! It was a beautiful day and I am so happy for them!! However, I'm not ashamed to admit it that I am sure glad it is finally over! I do wish that they would get back from their honeymoon though. Andelyn won't stop asking for Trezor and KK everyday. Anyway, Love you Mr&Mrs Chambers. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day with you!


Now maybe I can catch up on life :)








2 comentários:

The Green's disse...

Kaitlin looked gorgeous. I'm glad it was a good day. I love the pic with your fam and the happy couple. So cute.

Kent and Helen Toponce disse...

Your family is so cute! And . . . growing fast! I heard your hubbies talk at conference was excellent. Sorry we missed it. We are still attending with the Young Single Adults. I hope to have another opportunity.