font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

Did someone say BBQ??

now THIS is a barbeque!!! Watch out Utah, because I am bringing home one of the best!! This was our Christmas BBQ. Just take a look..there's beef, lamb, chicken, ribs, sausage, and something else that I don't remember. This was just for 10 people, but wow was it good. The brazilians from the south (Rio Grande do Sul) are known for their bbq's. I can definitely testify that the rumors are true-they are good. This is actually done in the ground. My husband has been promising me for a long time a bbq like this and like always he follows through with his promises.

Um comentário:

Brooke and Darin disse...

Yay you did it! Now just mess around with your blog a little more and you'll have it down! Now I expect some comments on my blog from you sista!!