font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

Christmas in the South



This is a picture of Vagner and his family when we were decorating the Christmas tree. Vagner is the oldest of five kids. Starting to the right of him is his brother Emerson, Jackson, his stepdad "preto", his mom (Noedi), his little brother, Alexandre, and his sister, Lorem. Christmas was a lot of fun. Of course I missed being with my family, but atleast we were with our Brazilian family. It was very hard for us to leave, especially thinking that it is going to be a while before we see them again, but it was a happy Christmas together in the South.

Um comentário:

The Green's disse...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Like I've said, you will miss these days!