font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

Our little bun...

Today we went to our big target ultrasound to receive very good news!! Our baby girl is doing just perfectly! The tech said that she is exactly on target and that everything looks great. She is 1lb 8oz right now and doing all sorts of flips in my belly. I always feel so much better after this ultrasound. Its just great to know that everything looks so good. There were two things that our ultrasound tech kept saying; "Perfect...just perfect" and "Look at those lips!!!" (She is going to be thanking her daddy for that one!) We just feel very excited and blessed that everything is going so well! It still hasn't sunk in that there really is another little one coming. Hopefully that will kick in soon before she gets here. Just thought we would update that our little bun in the oven is doing GREAT!!

and....for our other little muffin or our little FURACAO (which means "hurricane" in Portuguese), she is just that!!!! I can't believe how fast Andelyn has been growing! She loves to throw tantrums lately and climb on everything, especially the kitchen table. She is definitely trying to find her independence and doesn't care who tries to get in her way. She is full of so many words from "Elmo" to "boca" to "bebe" to "macaco" to "oh no" to her first sentence, "where'd the kitty go?" she picks and chooses what words she likes in which language. She is so much fun! She has absolutely LOVED playing outside and exploring when there have been sunny days. She has such a sweet side to her and loves to give cuddles. I try to talk to her about a new baby coming every day, but I know she has no clue what I'm talking about. (Guess she'll understand when the little one is here).

I get so overwhelmed with the love I feel when I think how much the Lord has blessed us.

Um comentário:

Nicole Lawrence disse...

Oh my! She's gotten so big! So....how about that play-date?!!?!?!