font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

3

How is it that three years seems like an eternity (in a good way)? I feel like I've known you forever and that you have always been a part of my life. Thank you so much for all you mean to me and for being such a wonderful friend, husband, and father. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knew that we were supposed to be together and made sure that we found each other even if I had to travel half way across the world. Thanks for the happiest three years ever! I am so excited for an eternity with you! I love you!



Happy 3rd Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!!

2 comentários:

Wendy Pippin disse...

I love you both!!! Happy anniversary!!

Nicole Lawrence disse...

Happy Anni! I know I'm late, but I'm always late these days, on everything! WE NEED TO HANG OUT, WOMAN!!!