font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Time Flies When You're Changing Diapers!!!







I can't believe that it has already been almost 4 months since our little one was born!! Time seriously flies!! She is so sweet and so much fun. We (or should i say "I") finally bit the bullet and put her in her crib, it has been a whole week and to our surprise she has peacefully slept through the night each night. Woohoo!!! I can't beleive how big she gets so fast she is so much fun and absolutely full of smiles. Grandma says it's because she is half Brazilian. We have taken so many pictures of her that we can't even count, but I just thought that I would put a few of our favorites.



7 comentários:

mindy-lou disse...

Rach, she is just darling! I love the pics! You guys do good work!!

Nicole Lawrence disse...

She's getting so big!! She's a doll. I want to see her in person. We need to schedule another girl/baby night. We'll come up there this time!

Glad to see all is well. Tell the family "hi" from me!

Wendy Pippin disse...

she is just beautiful!!

Derek & Penny disse...

She is adorable!

Brooke disse...

She is so Gorgeous! Congrats on the good night sleep!! I bet that feels so great!

Whitnie disse...

She's such a cute baby girl. They grow up so fast.

Luxy Bows disse...

Rach she is getting so big! She really is so pretty and still has all that hair. The red flower bow looks so dang cute on her too! I agree with Nic that we need another girl/baby night. Call us!!