font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2009

The Young & the Restless

This post is a thank you to all of my sweet friends! Andelyn has been having a hard time sleeping just about every night from 2 t0 5 in the morning and it just left me absolutely exhausted!!! All of my friends have just had babies so, I decided to text all of my close girl friends to see what in the world I could do to help her sleep better at night. I was immediately flooded with text messages, e-mails, and phone calls. What wonderful friends I have! In the end pretty much the advice I got was just ...hang in there... and that is what we have been doing. I know that Andelyn is still super young, but I was super tired. I would love to report that Andelyn has done extremely well this week (as well as a newborn can do:) ) We sure love her even if we don't get all of our beauty sleep.

Thanks Girls!! I sure do love ya!!



P.S. I am always open for advice, so if anyone has baby secrets- please share the wealth

2 comentários:

Wendy Pippin disse...

you are a great mom Rach...keep up the good work!!!

Kyle and Shayla disse...

We love you too! This too shall pass! And one day you will get back that beauty sleep you are dreaming of:)