font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2009

Confirmed!!!

We had our regular monthly check up and our little girl is definitely on her way! We are so excited. The baby and I are doing great! We got another 10! We had the big ultra-sound and the doctor said everything is looking perfect and functioning just right. We got to see all of her little fingers and toes, heart, and she definitely has her daddy's nose. She's a little over a pound and the doctors were even a little surprised that she is EXACTLY at all of her target points even to the exact date. Woohoo! Andelyn sure moves a lot, but of course she never kicks when her dad is around.
What can ya do?

6 comentários:

Brooke and Darin disse...

Yay I'm glad everything is going well. Now would you hurry up and get here so I can see that belly?!!

Kristi Judd disse...

Thats awesome that everything is on point. I love the name you have picked too.Our girls will only be a few months apart just like their moms! You need to get back here so we can hang out. Drink some OJ or milk and then your hubby can feel her....Thats what worked for me anyway.

mindy-lou disse...

Oh, Rach! I am so excited for you! Andelyn, that is darling! I agree with Brooke, hurry up and get here so I can just see you and meet your hubby. I sure miss you.

The Green's disse...

I am so glad to hear everything is still going well. To get Landen to move we would put music on. He still gets his grove on when there is music on.

Kendra Belliston disse...

Hey, I found your blog. I didn't even know you were married and now your expecting your first baby. Awesome! This is Kendra Cable from high school by the way. YOu should visit my blog Bellistonclan.blogspot.com

Camisha Gollaher disse...

So, I'm not a stocker...but I had to check out your blog! I work with Brooke, and LOVE her to pieces. I've met your whole family minus your dad, and love them too! I just couldn't resist viewing your blog when I was checking my updates on Brooke & her little fam!!! I can't wait for you to come home too- I'm always asking brooke for updates, and I'm excited for you to be able to reunite with your fabulous family!!! Anyway, Hello!!! P.S. If you'd like to email me at missberklie@gmail.com, I'd love to invite you to view my blog.