font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Our Wedding Day

For those of you who missed our wedding (which would be every single one of you-except for my parents...) I decided to put a few of our pictures to share this wonderful day with you! It truly was the best day of our lives. We were so happy and you can tell on our faces. Although it was such a hard decision to get married so far away from those we love, it was the best decision that we made. We are so happy and so much in love. (I know it sounds corny, but it's the truth)
Anyway, if anyone wanted to know, it is quite complicated to get married in Brazil. There is so much stupid paper work. Here we practically got married three times in one day. First, in the "cartório" (which is the marriage license place) second, in the temple (because legally you have to be married civily first and the temple marriage in Brazil doesn't count), and finally, we were married and had our "reception" at our ward building. It was VERY simple, but it was PERFECT. We were so grateful that we had the miracle to have my parents and Vagner's mom there. In the end it was wonderful! I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with such an incredible eternal companion! How lucky we are! We love you all!!! Thank you so much for all of your support!!!

5 comentários:

Wendy Pippin disse...

oh my goodness you looked gorgeous. I lost count of how many times I watched the slide show. You do know that when you get back here we're still going to throw you both a nice big party!! A big brazilian BBQ or luau- just like you always said. Miss you very much.

Brooke and Darin disse...

Your blog is looking better and better every day. Good job Rach! Anything new happening with the visa?

Kyle and Shayla disse...

I have mixed feelings looking at those pictures. You looked gorgeous! and it looked liked you guys had a wonderful day! I am just sad we missed it. I can not believe you guys are coming up on your 1 yr anniversary! That's crazy! Congrats! Well, it looks like you guys are doing well. We miss ya!
P.S. I love that you have a blog now:)

Kristi Judd disse...

Okay its been way to long!! You looked amazing on your wedding day and so happy. I can't believe how much has happened. Well I did run across one of Nicoles comments you left......So are you?! Email me so we can chat so more. iloveaiden00@gmail.com I'm so happy for you guys and I hope all is still well. Miss you!!

~adelle disse...

FUN PICTURES. That looks like a beautiful and happy day. I agree with Wendy. We will have to have a party for you guys sometime!!!

CONGRATS on the BABY too! That is so exciting. Very fun!